Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wear It On Your Face

I love all things luxurious including Make up. Two of my favorites are Dior and CoverGirl. Both great products with their own great qualities but on different ends of the budget. Although I love good old CoverGirl, on the days I can afford it I buy Dior. It just makes a girl feel good to whip out that gloss with a fabulous name attached to it. I might not be able to afford to drape my body in it but I can at least wear it on my face.

All Dior products available at Sephora





DiorShow Mascara 23 2-Colour Eyeshadow 32





Dior Addict Ultra Gloss 24.50 Rouge Dior Replenishing Lipcolor 26


Dior Show Powder 40

All CoverGirl products can be found at Walgreens



CG Volume Exact 7.49 CG Eye Enhancers Trio 4.99

CG Wet Slicks 5.79 CG Continuous Color 5.49



CG True Blend Naturally Luminous Powder
7.49















5 comments:

Jessica said...

Dior is not as expensive as I thought. hmmmmmm.....perhaps I will purchase some.

Anonymous said...

If I were I a rich girl, I too would exclusively wear Dior. Mmm hmm. I heart all things Dior.

alexbealady said...

i didnt even know dior made makeup. that's how NOT a rich girl i am.

i do love covergirl wetslicks...without the crystals though. that's just too much sparkle for my chomper.

Janalu said...

I adore Dior and so do all of you. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Good words.