Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Short Of It

When it comes to looking hot in shorts NOT looking like a prostitute is key. That means stay away form too tight and too short. Any thing with "stretch" should be reserved for the gym only. Lets look at a perfect example of a big fat no-no short.



First off they are very short. There is barley an inseam there. They are in fact stretch yet also denim They have a lace closure. No one, no matter how skinny or tall would look good in these.

Now here are some great examples of shorts that look good on just about everyone. Just make sure you get the correct size. These shorts are smart looking and comfortable and no "Johns" will be wondering "how much" when your wearing these.



Old Navy 19.50 Target 14.99
Cotton- can't go wrong. Chambray and a great cut in 2 lenghts.



Both are J Crew 58 and 45. The cuff adds a great detail and they come in
some really great colors. Will last you many summers.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana. Never in my life. What the F are those F'ing F shorts with a F'ing BOW? No. No. No. No. No. No. Sorry, I didn't mean to type so many No's but then my OCD acted up and I had to go until I felt comfortable. Meanwhile, superb blog. Mostly. Except these shorts. GOD.

Jessica said...

I agree with Matt. These shorts are uglier that Courtney Loves vagina. Get them outta here!!

Janalu said...

Sweet Jesus. I put on one pair of shorts with a bow and the whole world comes to a hault. I'm just saying that at least they cover the vagina unlike some of the shorts I've been seeing latley. Well they can't all been winners. I will rename this post loser and never put another pair of shorts up agian. I am ashamed.