Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hey Boy Chest! Flat is in!

Flat is hot, when it comes to shoes that is. I love that flats are everywhere. They come is so many styles, from plain black to adorn with jewels. If you don't have a pair go get some. Your feet will thank you. It's a nice change from cramming your tootsies into those super pointy heels. You can easily go from work to casual in a comfortable pair of flats with out losing any style.



This slick pair of black flats from Gianni Binni would go great with work slacks and really stand out with a pair of dark jeans. I love the mix of the patent leather and the velvet trim. Even better, it comes in brown too.
69.00 at Dillards











Now If i was a rich girl I would own these Coach flats in every color. I'm sure they are as comfortable as they look and the bow makes them so sweet. I am a total sucker for silver metallic and these fulfill my need to shine.


$148 at Coach


















I currently wear these little black flats that I got from Target. They are pretty comfy and they go with just about everything I own. They have a very light wedge and a cute toe detail.

No comments: